CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life On A Starbucks Cup

"For You created my inmost being; You knited me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body.  All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16

How awesome is it to know that God has a plan for our lives...He made us with a purpose to fufill.  We each have a different purpose that He gave to each of us individualy, that only we can accomplish.  No one else in the world can fufill what God had ordained you to do!  How awesome is it to know that the creater of the universe can look upon us, and have that attention to detail!  He created the heavens and the earth and yet He loves us so much that He created us individually with great significance and purpose.  So even if you don't see it or understand it; God loves you and thinks you are special. :D

 "As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. - "Ecclesiastes 11:5

Love this verse:

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.  And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." -Jeremiah 29:11 &12

No comments:

Post a Comment