CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Phil Wickham Concert :)




Loved the lanterns and rugs on the stage...

A few weeks backs a couple of friends and I went to a Phil Wickham concert.  I had seen his brother Evan Wickham in concert before but I had never been to one of his.  I loved every minute of it.  I could hardly contain myself about being able to go see Phil Wickham live and worship God!  Phil was awesome.  It's so awesome to see how anointed he is.  Amazing.  The Lord moved so beautifully.  I love the feeling one gets when worshiping God.  There's nothing else like it; to experience that disconnect with the world and only have that direct connection with God...simply beautiful. He sang a good mix of songs from his older CD Cannons and his newer on Heaven & Earth.  I'll post up some of my favorite songs another time for you guys.  For now here are some pics of the night. Sorry for the blurryness...my camara was broken at the time so I could only take pics with my phone. God bless!


We had awesome seats :)
We took pictures "with" him...lol


Thumbs up!!
Thanks Phil you rocked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment