CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snickerdoodle Score!!


Three Ingredient cookies! Who could resist that?! Cheap and cheerful!
(I know there are four things in the picture below, but water really doesn't count...lol ;D)


I made some Snickerdoodle's for my Sunday school class last week. Against my better judgment I was gonna make them from scratch but then I found this baby at Publix while I was shopping….score! I’d never seen this flavor before in Betty Crocker’s store bought cookie mixes…must be something they only bring out for the holidays because it was next to some pumpkin spice cookie mix too (in a special holiday section of the store). So you can imagine I was elated to find this because I’m notorious for burning cookies. I can make anything else in the kitchen…no problem…but cookies…oh bother... I’ve never been able to conquer them. Not really sure why. I guess they’re my kryptonite in the kitchen…lol. Anyways… :D I made the cookies according to the package and to my surprise they came out awesome!!! I was ecstatic and the kids loved them. They were really surprised that I had made them…lol. (Oh little kiddies…so was I…trust me). Here are some pics of my cookie adventure. Hope you give it a try. One day I’ll be brave and make them completely from scratch, but until then…I’ll be looking to my friend Betty for a helping hand. :D


 This is how the cookies look when you scoop them out and roll them in the cinnamon and sugar before they're baked. :)


 Don't press them down. They will get flat just like these all on there own :)




Check this baby's out! Super yummy and easy peasy to make! Gotta love that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment