CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Full On Double Rainbow!!!


Foodie Friday : Rainbow Edition! :)
Okay so maybe it's not a double rainbow but it's pretty close...lol. I made a rainbow cake. I've had this cake in the back of my mind for sometime and have been waiting for a special occasion to make it! I'm super excited to share it with you. I made it for my cousin Lucy's birthday because she reminds me of the rainbow since she's an artist (and a really awesometastic one at that!) yeah I made that word up...I'm cool like that ;).


The Birthday Girl :)

The Magical Ingredients... I just followed the directions on the box (I used two and divided the batter into six bowls), added food coloring (about a teaspoon into each bowl), and baked.


Pure Happiness :)
After you bake them you stack them rainbow style, decorate and enjoy :)  I didn't say a word.  Everyone was really suprised by the cake...smile. 


She loved her cake and we even watched the double rainbow guy on YouTube...if you haven't seen it you should.Watch It Here  it's hilarious...lol. It was a good night.  I even dreamed I was riding a flying pony that was jumping from one rainbow to another in a rainbow filled sky...lol yeah it's true.  I really did dream that..too much rainbow action for one day...lol.  I love cake..Cake could save the world..okay maybe not really but I like to think so :)

1 comment: