CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

God,Christmas,Time & Some Football For Good Measure


Okay so I know this might come as a surprise to a lot because this is...in essence a video about football.  Yes, that's right people.  I have posted a video about football...whoa! For those of you who do not know me personally, it will not be a big deal. But for those of you who do, I know it will..lol.

Click HERE if you can't see the video

Because...I do not follow any type of sports whatsoever...never been interested in them...ever. And I probably never will...lol. Anyways, getting to my point.  I posted this video because it struck a cord me with me about something else.  Here is a man who is resigning from what is known as a very prestigious position in the world of collage football for one reason-more time with family.  He realized that he will never get the time not spent with family back.  

With only a few days left in 2010 this really spoke to me. It's made me think about how I've spent my time this year and what I wanna do with it next year.  I originally saw this video at Pete Wilson's blog.  He wrote this on his post which lead me to mine.  Think about this...

"Despite what you might think, your greatest commodity is NOT money. It’s time. You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time. Do you have many regrets on how you’re spending your time?"- Pete Wilson

So as the year comes to an end which for many of us can be a very stressful time because we are busy with  all that is expected of us.  Party's, buying gifts, wrapping those gifts, baking, cooking, getting the house company ready etc.  Think about how and where and with who you're spending your time.  We must not forget the reason why Christmas even exist. Seek God! Keep Him as number one and He will direct your steps and make sure your most precious commodity is well spent-not only now but in the years to come.  He won't let you down-ever.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you" -Mathew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment