CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Devo Day FOUR

February 5, 2011
Buenos dias amigos! Rejoice! Today's a new day. As we enter the half we point of our journey I pray the Lord has been speaking to you all like never before. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited about the next one already...ha ha. The word has come more alive for me the then ever before. So my prayer for you all is that God continues to speak to you and challenge you all (not only in this fast but always) with His spiritual steak and potatoes to make us grow big and strong and deeper with Him. (Hebrews 5:14) and with time we would(if God wills it) do as Hebrews 6:1-3 says(that would crazy!!..but in a good way..haha). I know God is able to do it and evenmore than anything we could ever hope or ask. (Ephesians 3:20,21) So, the question is are WE willing (notice how I didn't say able... we are able in Christ)to do the work and climb the mountain to get there? I know I want my Hindsfeet on the high places! (Habakkuk 3:19) Be blessed. Lets do this! we are more than conquerors! (Romans 8:37-39)

No comments:

Post a Comment