CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Devo Day SEVEN

February 8, 2011
Buenos dias mis hermanos...hope your morning has been a good one. Mine has been particularly peaceful...eventhough I got more traffic than normal...got to work late,I'm swamped at work and Im being pulled in a million directions. Even with all that going on around me all I wanna do is sing and praise God. I woke up this moring with my favorite worship song blasting in my head...(How He loves us the Kim Walker version)I wasn't really sure why but I'm sure now...(I couldnt stop singing it)it was a reminder from God to me that I will pass to you as well. "We are His portion and He is our prize...drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes..if His grace is an ocean we're all sinking" let yourself be completely engulfed in the presence of the Lord always and He will carry you through anything till the end.(Mathew 28:20) because He loves us.."Oh how He loves us!" So I encourage you to keep your eyes on your prize Jesus and you will see how the worlds glory and anything it can offer to you will be dim in comparison to His glory and what He has for us when we cross that finish line. (Galatians 6:9) Lose yourself in Him. (Mathew 10:39). Be blessed y'all. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment