CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Devo Day THREE

February 4, 2011
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER ALEX!)
Good morning my lovely people of God...I hope this third edition of the morning Muse finds you well ;) I find myself looking forward to the nightly devos to see what the Lord is showing us. I couldn't help but laugh as I re-read last nights devo about prayer. In the words of my big bro Mando: "There is No coincidence with God!" Just last night the Lord woke me up to pray for a friend and speak to her...in the middle of th night! I thought it was crazy but the Lord burdened my heart and I was able to see the fruit of that immediatly...crazy! God is super sick nasty with it! PTL!! With that said I leave with you a quote by Samuel Chadwick "The one concern of the devil is to keep Christians from praying. He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayer-less religion. He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray." There power in prayer...let us stand in the gap for the lost and hurting just as Moses did for his people when they had turned their backs on God.(Psalm 106:21-29,39-45) and also rejoice in His faithfulness when we heed to His calling. (Psalm 107:1-6) Peace! love ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment