CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Psalm 63

I really wasn't  feeling like myself the other day.  I'm feeling better now I think somtimes we forget God has a way better view of the life's bigger picture than we ever will.  I think this can be especially difficult for us when we find ourselves walking in what feels like a barron dessert where we think that God doesn't hear us or has given us the cold shoulder.  As I was reading the word the other day I was reminded that He is with us no matter what and if He doesn't answer it doesn't mean that he has forsaken us or given the cold shoulder.  As I read I was reminded that it means He is working. He has a plan for me and I musn't focus on the barroness of the here and now based soley on what I can see but remember that my hope comes from Him and only Him. He has a plan for me.  He has a plan for each of us and I need to just keep my eyes on Him and He will lead me out of that dessert.   I pray it blesses your heart as it did mine.


Psalm 63:1-11 A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah.

"O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.
I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you;
your right hand upholds me.
They who seek my life will be destroyed;
they will go down to the depths of the earth.
They will be given over to the sword
and become food for jackals.
But the king will rejoice in God;
all who swear by God's name will praise him"

1 comment:

  1. amen :) I love that Psalm... i had no clue that David wrote it in the dessert of Judah. :)

    ReplyDelete